The feasibility of using a Compton camera for multitracer imaging has been demonstrated with the results of two biological sample imaging experiments. The distribution of the multitracer administered to a soybean sample and a tumor-bearing mouse has been visualized for each nuclide simultaneously. Three-dimensional images of the multitracer have been obtained even though the samples were measured from a fixed direction.
- Biomedical nuclear imaging
- Compton camera
- Germanium radiation detectors
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Nuclear and High Energy Physics
- Nuclear Energy and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering